Thank you for your interest in WFLIC! The WFLIC application process is now closed. We will reopen our cycle of membership acceptance in November 2021. Please review our guidelines for membership below. This is just a sample. Please revisit our site for updates. You may contact us at anytime by filling the form in the “Contact Us” page.
Here are general guidelines for membership. You will find more detailed information by clicking the Passport Link. This is a preview sample.
- Prior to submitting an application, all prospective members must attend one Luncheon AND one Business Meeting or Interest Group Meeting accompanied by their sponsor.
- Once candidates have attended one Luncheon and one Business Meeting or Interest Group Meeting, they must complete an online WFLIC Membership Application, which will be available in November 2021.
- Prospective members must be sponsored by a member in good standing.
- The prospective member’s sponsor must also complete the Sponsor Nomination Form.
- The Executive Board reviews applications and advises the prospective member and her sponsor of acceptance to WFLIC.
- Once a prospective member is accepted by the Board, she must pay the appropriate membership dues and attend another luncheon within two (2) months.
- New members must attend a New Member Orientation session and the New Member Tea.