Thank you for your interest in WFLIC! The WFLIC application process is now open. Please review our guidelines for membership below.
Here are general guidelines for membership. You will find more detailed information by clicking the Passport Link.
- Prior to submitting an application, all prospective members must attend one Luncheon AND one Business Meeting or Interest Group Meeting accompanied by their sponsor.
- Once candidates have attended one Luncheon and one Business Meeting or Interest Group Meeting, they must complete the online WFLIC Membership Application, which is available now.
- Prospective members must be sponsored by a member in good standing.
- The prospective member’s sponsor must also complete the Sponsor Nomination Form.
- The Executive Board reviews applications and advises the prospective member and her sponsor of acceptance to WFLIC.
- Once a prospective member is accepted by the Board, she must pay the appropriate membership dues and attend another luncheon within two (2) months.
- New members must attend a New Member Orientation session and the New Member Tea.