Thank you for your interest in Welcome to Florida International Club.
We are delighted to announce that applications for the 2021-2022 season will open in early November, 2021. Meanwhile we welcome your inquiries and may be reached via the form located on the Contact Us page.
Please know that we once again anticipate a high number of applicants and encourage you to apply early. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until membership reaches capacity. Please revisit our website and this page periodically for updates.
While our club is most active from October through April, there are always fun summer events also planned. Please contact your sponsor if you would like to attend our summer events.
Listed below are the general guidelines for membership. More detailed information will be available on our website in the fall.
- All prospective members must be sponsored by a member in good standing.
- Prior to submitting an application, all prospective members must attend One Luncheon and One Interest Group Meeting or One Special Event accompanied by their sponsor.
- Once candidates have attended one Luncheon and one Interest Group Meeting or one Special Event, they are eligible to complete an online Welcome to Florida International Club Membership Application, which will be available in early November 2021.
- The prospective member’s sponsor must submit the Sponsor Nomination Form, also available in early November 2021.
- The Executive Board will review all applications and advise the prospective member or her sponsor of the status of the application.
- Once the Board accepts a prospective member, she becomes a Provisional Member. She must then:
- Attend a second Luncheon within two months, at which time she is required to pay the appropriate membership fees and dues. She will then have access to the website member portal.
- Participate in a New Member Orientation Session and attend the New Member Tea.
We look forward to hearing from you!