Thank you for your interest in WFLIC! The WFLIC application process will be open in November of 2020. Please review our guidelines for membership below.
Here are general guidelines for membership.
- Prior to submitting an application, all prospective members must attend one Business Meeting or Interest Group meeting, and one luncheon accompanied by their sponsor or mentor.
- Once applicants have attended one Business Meeting or Interest Group meeting, and one luncheon accompanied by a sponsor or mentor, they must complete the online WFLIC Membership Application, which will be available in November. Watch for an e-blast announcing the date.
- Prospective members must be sponsored/mentored by a member in good standing.
- The prospective member’s sponsor or mentor must also complete the Sponsor/Mentor Nomination Form.
- The Executive Board reviews applications and advises the prospective member and her sponsor/mentor of acceptance to WFLIC.
- Once a prospective member is accepted by the Board, she must pay the appropriate membership dues and attend another luncheon within two (2) months.
- New members must attend a New Member Orientation Session and the New Member Tea.