Thank you for your interest in Welcome to Florida International Club!
Applications for membership will open on-line in November 2023.
Prospective members must be sponsored by a current member who is responsible for facilitating your attendance at:
- one Luncheon (November to April)
- one Interest Group or Special Event (see Club Activities)
You will be eligible to apply for membership after attending both of the above.
The on-line application includes the following questions: country of birth, hobbies*, languages spoken*, countries you have visited* and lived in*, description of your international experience, other organizations you belong to, Club leadership and volunteer interests. (*=maximum five)
The sponsor must complete an on-line Sponsor Nomination Form, which will be available in November 2023.
The Executive Board will review applications, and advise applicants of acceptance on a rolling basis.
Once the Board accepts a prospective member, she is welcomed as a Provisional Member with access to the WFLIC website, and will receive Club communications. She must then:
- Pay an on-line initiation fee of $175 which includes the 2023-2024 dues, participation in New Member events, personalized magnetic name badge, and printed directory.
- Register for, pay on-line for, and attend a second Luncheon within two months.
- Participate in a New Member Orientation Session (2 options in early 2024), and attend the New Member Tea in March 2024. (Exact dates will be announced in November.)
Membership renewal of $75 for 2024-2025 will be due by April 15, 2024.
We welcome your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting to know you!